Please note: We are currently on Beta Test, please report any errors or forward your suggestions so we can fix and improve our services.
Are you on Blacksearch?
Determine whether your site is in blacksearch’s index – Do a site: search for your site’s home URL. If you see results, you’re in the index. For example, a search for “site:blackchat.co.uk” or “site:www.blackchat.co.uk” returns these results2.
If your site isn’t in Blacksearch – There could be a couple of reasons:
- The design of the site makes it difficult for Blacksearch to crawl its content effectively
- Blacksearch received an error when trying to crawl your site
- Your policy blocks Blacksearch from crawling the site ie: firewalls, blocking our bots/crawlers
- Your website does not have a valid SSL Certificate (Check there is a padlock next to your website in your browser and it does not say website insecure)
- If you submitted your website without https://
Inclusion in Blacksearch results is free and easy, just submit your link and our web crawlers will explore your website constantly, looking for pages to index or update in the index.
Here are a few basic questions to ask yourself about your website when you get started.
- Is my website showing up on Blacksearch?
- Do I serve high-quality content to users?
- Is my content fast and easy to access on all devices?
- Is my website secure?
Is your website listed? – Submit it now, it’s free!